big billion day

Flipkart’s big billion days are starting from 16th October 2020 to 21st October 2020. Here are some crazy smartphone deals which you can grab during these big billion days.

Flipkart big billion days is going to have a wide range of smartphones. For the first, 9 new smartphones are going for sale.

There is the widest range of selection for smartphones on Flipkart. In fact, from September Flipkart has launched approximately 22 new phones.

Big Billion Day Offers

1. No Cost EMI and Exchange Offers

big billion day
image by Flipkart

2. 10% Discount On SBI Credit And Debit Cards

big billion day
image by Flipkart

3. Smart Upgrade Offer

big billion day
image by Flipkart

The smart Upgrade offer is where you have to pay only 70% of the price of the device. The remaining 30% you have to pay within 1 year or upgrade the phone with the new phone.

This deal is only for Samsung Galaxy S20+, Galaxy F41, and Galaxy Note 10+.

Here I have listed the best smartphones according to the price on this big billion day.

Under Rs.7000

1. Realme C11

big billion day
image by Flipkart

Key Specs:

13 Mega-pixel Dual Camera 

MediaTek G35

2. Infinix Smart 4 Plus

infinix smart 4 plus
image by Flipkart

Key Specs:

6000mAh Battery

6.82-inch HD+ Display

3. Techno Spark GO 2020

tecno spark go 2020
image by Flipkart

Key Specs:

5000mAh Battery

13 Megapixel AI Dual Camera

From Rs. 7000 to Rs. 10,000

1. Realme C12

Realme c12
image by Flipkart

Key Specs:

6000mAh Battery

13 Megapixel Triple Camera

2. Redmi 9i

Redmi 9i
image by Flipkart

Key Specs:

4GB RAM

5000 mAh Battery

3. POCO M2

poco m2
image by Flipkart

Key Specs:

6GB RAM

6.53-inch FHD+ Display

Best Camera Phone

Moto E7 Plus

MOto E7 plus
image by Flipkart

Key Specs:

48 Megapixel Camera

Snapdragon 460

From Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,000

1. Realme 7

Realme 7
image by Flipkart

Key Specs:

64 Megapixel Quad Camera with Sony IMX 682

5000mAh Battery

30 Watt Fast Charging

2.Samsung Galaxy A50s

Samsung Galaxy A50s
image by Flipkart

Key Specs:

48 Megapixel Triple Camera

sAMOLED Display

3. OPPO F15

oppof 15
image by Flipkart

Key Specs:

48 MP Quad Camera

6.4-inch FHD+ Display

4. Narzo 20 pro

narzo
image by Flipkart

Key Specs:

65 Watt Super Dart Charger

4500mAh Battery

Best Camera Phone

Realme 7i

realme 7i
image by Flipkart

Key Specs

64 megapixel Camera

90Hz Display

From Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 20,000

1. Moto One Fusion +

moto 1 fusiion plus

Key Specs:

64 Megapixel Camera

Snapdragon 730G

2. Samsung Galaxy F41

samsung galaxy f41
image by Flipkart

Key Specs:

6.4-inch Display

6000mAh Battery

3. POCO X3

poco x3
image by Flipkart

Key Specs:

Snapdragon 732G

120Hz Reality Flow display

Best Camera Phone

Realme 7 Pro

realme 7 pro
image by Flipkart

Key Specs:

64 Megapixel Camera

6.4-inch AMOLED Display

Above Rs. 20,000

1. Realme X3

Realme X3
image by Flipkart

Key Specs:

Snapdragon 855+

64 Megapixel Quad Camera

2. iPhone SE 

iPhone SE
image by Flipkart

Key Specs:

A 13 Bionic Chip

iPhone Portrait Camera

Price Less Than Rs. 30,000

3. Samsung Galaxy note 10+

Galaxy Note 10+
image by Flipkart

Key Specs:

Galaxy S Pen

6.8-inch sAMOLED Display

Best Camera Phone

Mi 10T Pro

Mi 10T
image by Flipkart

Key Specs:

 144Hz Display

108 Megapixel Camera

 

Complete Mobile Protection

While you buy these phones, Flipkart gives you special insurance for your phone. So don’t forget to claim this CMP.

 
big billion day
image by Flipkart

GST Billing

If you are a business owner and you have your GST number then don’t forget that Flipkart also has GST billing.

big billion day
image by Flipkart

According to me, these are the best smartphones for these big billion days. What offers you like from Flipkart on these big billion days let me know in the comment below.

Copy link
Powered by Social Snap